"Milazzo" Milazzo by anne77
Milazzo Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 21 photos
We stayed in Milazzo 2 nights, and enjoyed our stay there. When you drive to Milazzo from Messina, first you see the fumes of many plants and it seems like an industrial town, with no great interest.
We changed our minds after walking around the lungomare, adventuring in small streets and enjoying a drink in a café, full of Sicilians. It felt like a more "authentic" town, fewer tourists, etc.
Our hotel was right across from the ferries, so it was very convenient to buy tickets and take the ferry to the Aeolian Islands...
- Pros:Seemed more authentic and less touristy than other towns in Sicily
- Cons:Industrial City
- In a nutshell:More than what you see first
anne77's Related Pages
Milazzo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The town closest to heaven"
- "Milazzo - en route to the Aeolian Islands"
- "Milazzo - Gateway to the Eolian Islands"
- "Milazzo, Sicily Thursday July 20 2006"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Milazzo
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Milazzo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Milazzo
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 6 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lausanne Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Zermatt Intro, 2 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sicilia Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Cefalú Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Taormina Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Swakopmund Intro, 1 review, 5 photos