"Normal?!" Normal by Elena_007

Normal Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 13 photos

Warning: You are now approaching Normal. It won't be long until you realize what Normal is like. Relax, Normal is NOT that bad. ;-)

• Pros:Normal can be interesting ...
  • Cons:Depends on your idea of Normal
  • In a nutshell:Everywhere else is Not Normal!
  • Last visit to Normal: Oct 2004
  • Intro Written Oct 21, 2004

• lou31's Profile Photo
    Jul 18, 2007 at 8:02 PM

Great to see something so Normal!! A very lovely page and funny too!!!.......cheers

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2006 at 7:03 AM

nice and funny page. with that name the place was certainly not named after me.

• Maria250's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2005 at 3:19 PM

...what an adorable little angel! Many congrats on your grand son, Elaine! Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year. Maria

• MissyWQ's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2005 at 9:03 AM

Be glad you are not normal. < Title of a book that explains it is better to have adventures and zest for learning that "normal or average people" don't bother with.

• keida84's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2005 at 6:46 AM

Normally I'd remember Normal!! Passing through again. Confucius has some funny names on his HP "bottom 10 VT places to visit" HA! Kat

• dvideira's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2005 at 6:18 PM

I'm almost about to reach "normal" at last :-))) OMG the good news are good indeed ! ! Congratulations ! ! biiiiig hug

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2005 at 10:07 AM

Your "play" on the word "normal" is anything but "normal" because you are above "normal" with your wit and creativity. What a delight.

• saraheg77's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2005 at 5:43 AM

LOL! I couldn't believe it when I saw you had Normal and then it all made sense when I saw my fiance's comment. =) Yes, I'm a Normal girl - born there, but lived in Bloomington. =) Thanks for visiting my pages!

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2005 at 9:24 PM

My fiancee Saraheg77 is actually a Normal girl by birth. Thanks for the insight on her birthplace.

• miner's Profile Photo
    Feb 24, 2005 at 4:58 PM

You have found Normal folks at the northern end of Illinois. I work with the Abnormal ones in thte southern end.:-))

Elena_007

“Smile ... because you can :)”

Badges & Stats in Normal