Fiji Restaurant Tips by leebee1
Fiji Restaurants: 20 reviews and 18 photos
We actually had our wedding reception at The Plantation Restaurant.
An absolutely wonderful dining experience. The restaurant caters for a maximum of 24 guests and the service is immaculate!!! MUST MAKE RESERVATIONS!
Must wear formal attire, ambience is perfect! Dimly lit with beautiful music...Small and cozy.
All our guests were non stop raving about the food!!!!!!!!!!!
A must do in Fiji!
Favorite Dish: Oh my god...
You must order the duck and lobster salad (entree). This dish was the meal of the night!
Ive never experienced such a flavour infusion - simply cannot find words to describe it!
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: This restaurant is actually located in Sonaisali Island Resort
Price: US$41 and up
More Reviews (3)
leebee1's Related Pages
Fiji Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My cruise to the Fiji Islands"
- "Fiji - the nearest you'll ever get to paradise"
- "Beautiful country of happy people"
- "Fiji 2003"
- "STILL BUSY !!! MORE TO COME SOON !!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fiji
- Hotels in Fiji
- Transportation in Fiji
- Nightlife in Fiji
- Restaurants in Fiji
- Shopping in Fiji
- Warnings and Dangers in Fiji
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fiji
- 4 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Fiji?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fiji
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wollongong Intro, 58 reviews, 24 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 24 reviews, 15 photos
- Province of Alberta Intro, 20 reviews, 7 photos
- Nowra Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Province of British Columbia Intro, 18 reviews, 5 photos
- Vanuatu Intro, 20 reviews
- Seattle Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Fiji Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pretty Beach Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos