"I could easily call San Diego home!" San Diego by leebee1
San Diego Travel Guide: 3,362 reviews and 7,702 photos
I think I could move to San Diego tomorrow and be quite happy!
I love the warmer climate. I love the city, the harbour, the beach. I loved the nightlife, and spent most of my time lingering with locals, so I love the people too!
Mission Beach of course!
I cant wait to come back. This time I'll have to bring my boyfriend so he knows what I'm raving about.
- Pros:The people, The climate, The atmosphere
- In a nutshell:Loved it!
leebee1's Related Pages
San Diego Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Diego, California"
- "San Diego ~San Dieguito"
- "Jim_Eliason's San Diego Page"
- "Warm up to San Diego"
- "PAGE DEDICATED TO LINDA (lmkluque on VT)"
- "California's Birthplace"
- "Something for everyone...San Diego"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Diego
- Hotels in San Diego
- Transportation in San Diego
- Nightlife in San Diego
- Restaurants in San Diego
- Shopping in San Diego
- Warnings and Dangers in San Diego
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Diego
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to San Diego?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Diego
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wollongong Intro, 58 reviews, 24 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 24 reviews, 15 photos
- Province of Alberta Intro, 20 reviews, 7 photos
- Nowra Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Province of British Columbia Intro, 18 reviews, 5 photos
- Vanuatu Intro, 20 reviews
- Seattle Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Fiji Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pretty Beach Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos