"I didnt know wheather to laugh or cry!" Grand Canyon by leebee1
Grand Canyon Travel Guide: 933 reviews and 3,112 photos
I was most looking forward to experiencing the Grand Canyon. I was so excited. I had saved extra so I could afford to go on the helicopter flight and everything. We arrived in the early evening and rushed to the rim of the canyon (south), to get a glimpse before sundown. As I stood in complete awe admiring the view, I was speechless...Little did I know that would be my first and last view of the canyon...
Screams of people out the front of my door...I jumped up to see what was going on...SNOW! At first I was so excited. This was the first time I had ever seen snow falling from the sky. Infact, I was so excited that I called everyone at home to let them know, even though it was about 5am...
My flight was cancelled that day, and the day after, and the day after that. Infact, I never got to go on the flight. My photos of the canyon also leave alot to be desired. I actually bought a postcard and stuck that in my album. When I arrived home I was like..."well this is what it was supposed to look like"...show the postcard...."but this is what it looked like"...show the photo.
Although I had alot of fun slipping and slidding in the snow, and viewing the wildlife etc...
I have to go back to the Grand Canyon. Its a must do!
- Pros:Spectacular scenery
- In a nutshell:Just breathtaking!
leebee1's Related Pages
Grand Canyon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HIKING THE GRAND CANYON - WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!"
- "The Awesome Beauty of the Grand Canyon"
- "Canyon Dreams"
- "Grand Canyon - West Rim"
- "CARVED BY THE COLORADO"
- "Grand Canyon from the air"
- "The path less trodden"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grand Canyon
- Hotels in Grand Canyon
- Transportation in Grand Canyon
- Nightlife in Grand Canyon
- Restaurants in Grand Canyon
- Shopping in Grand Canyon
- Warnings and Dangers in Grand Canyon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grand Canyon
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Grand Canyon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grand Canyon
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wollongong Intro, 58 reviews, 24 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 24 reviews, 15 photos
- Province of Alberta Intro, 20 reviews, 7 photos
- Nowra Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Province of British Columbia Intro, 18 reviews, 5 photos
- Vanuatu Intro, 20 reviews
- Seattle Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Fiji Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pretty Beach Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos