"Welcome to Robertson!" Robertson by leebee1
Robertson Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 73 photos
I do like to drive to Robertson, and believe it is worthy of a stop even if your just intending to "drive through".
The regions history is very interesting and you can get a closer look at it by visiting places such as Ranelagh House.
The Scenery is always beautiful, and I think its a gorgeous spot for a romantic getaway.
- Pros:Quiet, out of the way, romantic.
- Cons:some of the roads are a bit scary!!!
- In a nutshell:Im weird, but I have to say "romantic get away".
Ok this is kinda weird. The store that once accompanied the big potatoe has since closed. But the big potatoe still... more travel advice
leebee1's Related Pages
Robertson Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Robertson: Waterfalls and Setting for "Babe"!"
- "Spuds are us"
- "Welcome to Robertson!"
- "Lush and Green Robertson"
- "The Robertson Cheese Factory"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Robertson
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Robertson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Robertson
Photos in RobertsonSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wollongong Intro, 58 reviews, 24 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 24 reviews, 15 photos
- Province of Alberta Intro, 20 reviews, 7 photos
- Nowra Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Province of British Columbia Intro, 18 reviews, 5 photos
- Vanuatu Intro, 20 reviews
- Seattle Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Fiji Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pretty Beach Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos