"Bandar`Abbas" Bandar `Abbas by ShHiedarifard
Bandar `Abbas Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 26 photos
Bandar`Abbas is a harbor in persian Gulf. ( South of Iran ) It has a warm climate, not dry, but able to breathe at early spring. My whole travel there was one week. That time it had only one main street. You know I'm talking about 4 or 5 years ago! That time we had a place to stay and so we didn't have much conversation with people there. Anyway, it was a nice visit.
- Pros:It's a nice horbor with a nice sight from the sea, not exactly in the city ofcourse!
- Cons:It's very hot.
- In a nutshell:A nice harbor with a very hot climate!
ShHiedarifard's Related Pages
Bandar `Abbas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One of the oldest port in persian gulf"
- "Bandar `Abbas"
- "Bandar Abbas, Iran"
- See All...
- Hotels in Bandar `Abbas
- Transportation in Bandar `Abbas
- Restaurants in Bandar `Abbas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bandar `Abbas
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Bandar `Abbas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bandar `Abbas
Photos in Bandar `AbbasSee All Photos (1)
Top 5 Pages
- Kish Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Shiraz Intro, 1 photo
- Esfahan Intro, 1 photo
- Bandar `Abbas Intro, 1 photo
- Jazireh-ye Qeshm Intro, 1 photo