"Moab, Utah, USA" Moab by tejanasueca
Moab Travel Guide: 419 reviews and 1,117 photos
Moab is a small town in eastern Utah, not far from the Colorado border. By far the best way to experience Moab is to camp. It provides and excellent venue for anyone intrested in outdoor activities...
...such as Mountain Biking...
- Pros:Climbing, MTB, hiking, off-roading, camping, and rafting!
- Cons:It gets really hot in the summer (after all, it is the desert!)
- In a nutshell:If you like the outdoors, you will love Moab.
I got a flat after the first mile, on the first trail. Make sure to ALWAYS have extra tubes as you don't want to have... more travel advice
tejanasueca's Related Pages
Moab Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where adventure Begins"
- "A Nucleus of Activity Close to Here"
- "Red Rock, Slick Rock, Arches and Canyons"
- "Off Road Mecca"
- "3 Days in Moab"
- "Moab, UT - Nature at Its Best!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Moab
- Hotels in Moab
- Transportation in Moab
- Nightlife in Moab
- Restaurants in Moab
- Shopping in Moab
- Warnings and Dangers in Moab
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Moab
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Moab?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Moab
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denver Intro, 33 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 34 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colorado Intro, 19 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Provincia de Pichincha Intro, 13 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copacabana Intro, 14 reviews, 21 photos
- Cayambe Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denton Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sweden Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Provincia de Mendoza Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hacienda Picalquí Intro, 22 photos, 3 travelogues