"Home!" Stockholms Län by tejanasueca
Stockholms Län Travel Guide: 4,612 reviews and 12,682 photos
Essentially, the area called Stockholm's Lan includes Stockholm and a large surrounding area. My hometown, Sodertalje, is just at the southern outskirts of this area, while Norrtalje is at the north (Soder=south, norr=north, talje=old word for town). This area is one of the most populated areas in Sweden, and one fifth of the country's 9 million people live here.
As you can see on the map, this area is dominated by water, it is where Lake Malaren meets the Baltic Sea. This, of course, is one main reason for its, for Sweden, high population density. However, this area is still not crowded at all, and there are several areas in which you can enjoy the beauty of the area in solitiude or together with others.
tejanasueca's Related Pages
Stockholms Län Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Stockholms Län"
- "Stockholms Län - a big area."
- "Beautiful Stockholm"
- "Stockholm County"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stockholms Län
- Hotels in Stockholms Län
- Transportation in Stockholms Län
- Nightlife in Stockholms Län
- Restaurants in Stockholms Län
- Shopping in Stockholms Län
- Warnings and Dangers in Stockholms Län
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stockholms Län
- 11 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Stockholms Län?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stockholms Län
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denver Intro, 33 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 34 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colorado Intro, 19 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Provincia de Pichincha Intro, 13 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copacabana Intro, 14 reviews, 21 photos
- Cayambe Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Denton Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sweden Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Provincia de Mendoza Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hacienda Picalquí Intro, 22 photos, 3 travelogues