"The United States of America - My Second Home" United States of America by tejanasueca
United States of America Travel Guide: 282,696 reviews and 647,539 photos
I first came to the United States when I was 17 years old, however, after living here for seven years, it is hard to imagine that there was ever I time that I did not see the US as my home. In the US, I have attended high school, college, and graduate school. However, with my student visa expiring, and with the rest of my family still living in Sweden, it is time for me to try something "new," i.e. go live in my birth country for a while. However, no matter where I go or live, the US, and especially Texas and Colorado, will always be home to me.
States I have lived in:
Texas and Colorado
States I have visited:
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas,California, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, and Wyoming.
- Pros:The diversity
- Cons:The distances
- In a nutshell:Due to its size and diversity, it is impossible to describe the US in one sentence.
tejanasueca's Related Pages
United States of America Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BASAIC's USA Page"
- "A constant work in progress"
- "United States: A Melting Pot"
- "America the Beautiful"
- "Saying Goodbye to the United States of America"
- "THE UNITED STATES"
- "USA - several trips"
- See All...
- Things to Do in United States of America
- Hotels in United States of America
- Transportation in United States of America
- Nightlife in United States of America
- Restaurants in United States of America
- Shopping in United States of America
- Warnings and Dangers in United States of America
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in United States of America
- 102 Reviews
- 164 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to United States of America?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in United States of America
- Posted in Travel Quito Forum "RE: RE: Looking for a place to..."
- updated a United States of America Travel Page "The United States of America - My Second Home"
- Wrote a Review The Colorado Rockies in United States of America Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "The United States of America - My Second Home"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denver Intro, 33 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 34 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colorado Intro, 19 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Provincia de Pichincha Intro, 13 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copacabana Intro, 14 reviews, 21 photos
- Cayambe Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Denton Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sweden Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Provincia de Mendoza Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hacienda Picalquí Intro, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (14)
Top United States of America hotels
- New York City Hotels
- 15557 Reviews - 30993 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3082 Reviews - 5778 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8369 Reviews - 17097 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Key West Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 3979 Photos
- San Francisco Hotels
- 9084 Reviews - 19094 Photos
- Chicago Hotels
- 5837 Reviews - 11880 Photos
- Honolulu Hotels
- 1987 Reviews - 4711 Photos
- Los Angeles Hotels
- 4343 Reviews - 8598 Photos
- Miami Beach Hotels
- 1031 Reviews - 2075 Photos
- New Orleans Hotels
- 4165 Reviews - 7174 Photos
- Atlanta Hotels
- 1477 Reviews - 2638 Photos
- Kissimmee Hotels
- 181 Reviews - 351 Photos
- Virginia Beach Hotels
- 361 Reviews - 503 Photos