"The Summer Capital of the Philippines" Baguio City by Strikinsmile
Baguio City Travel Guide: 827 reviews and 2,397 photos
Baguio's a cool place to visit. The view is simply breathtaking! You can simply enjoy a hot cup of coffee with a friend, go partying at night, or simply enjoy a quiet moment.
The Cathedral... Don't miss this when you visit Baguio!
You won't miss SM City Baguio, it's a huge mall with a string of restaurants and shops. If you're craving for specialty coffee, there's Starbucks or Seattles Best. Try Gerry's Grill. They make great chicken barbecue, sisig and other native dishes!
Strikinsmile's Related Pages
Baguio City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Baguio city"
- "Baguio Today"
- "Baguio City - It's a "cool" place"
- "City of Pines and Mums"
- "Baguio For Christmas Break"
- "Summer Capital of the Philippines"
- "i see pine trees of green, red roses too"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baguio City
- Hotels in Baguio City
- Transportation in Baguio City
- Nightlife in Baguio City
- Restaurants in Baguio City
- Shopping in Baguio City
- Warnings and Dangers in Baguio City
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Baguio City
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Baguio City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baguio City
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 46 reviews, 125 photos, 3 travelogues
- Makati Intro, 12 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bali Intro, 5 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 3 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Pasig Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Pulau Bintan Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Vatican City Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 1 review, 3 photos, 1 travelogue