"A Quick Visit to Batangas" Batangas by Strikinsmile
Batangas Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 89 photos
Okay. So how did I end up being here? Oh right. I was maid of honour. It was a request that, of course, I couldn't say "no" to. It's for a friend, one of the closest friends I have.
So from Singapore (where I work), I scheduled a trip back home, then to Batangas. I remember it was a long day for me because as soon as I arrived in Manila, I met up with girl friends and hired a van to take us to Padre Garcia in Batangas.
The trip was less than a couple of hours from Makati at night. Left Makati at around 10pm and arrived at our hotel shortly before midnight. It was fun. Fun slumber party, fun wedding!
- Pros:Quiet, peaceful and relaxing city.
- Cons:It's located two hours from Manila. If you don't have a car, it's quite a hassle to commute.
Strikinsmile's Related Pages
Batangas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mataas na Kahoy, Batangas"
- "Climbing Mt. Maculot"
- "Mt. Gulugod Baboy"
- "Water is Life in Malvar, Batangas"
- "A Quick Visit to Batangas"
- "San Juan Batangas, Laiya"
- "Maya-Maya Reef Resort"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Batangas
- Hotels in Batangas
- Transportation in Batangas
- Restaurants in Batangas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Batangas
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Batangas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Batangas
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 46 reviews, 125 photos, 3 travelogues
- Makati Intro, 12 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bali Intro, 5 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 3 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Pasig Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Pulau Bintan Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Vatican City Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 1 review, 3 photos, 1 travelogue