"Of Skyscrapers and Amazing Architecture" Kuala Lumpur by Strikinsmile
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide: 6,164 reviews and 14,283 photos
One thing that comes to mind when "Kuala Lumpur" is uttered is the Petronas. Oops! Make that two (things)... The Twin Towers of Petronas tower over Kuala Lumpur like two powerful structures on earth. Well, in fact, they are, not only because they were once the tallest buildings on earth before Taipei's Taipei 101 was constructed, but also because they are home to Malaysia's well-known corporations and financial institutions.
It was an overwhelming experience to be dwarfed by Kuala Lumpur's Petronas Twin Towers. Architecture is really amazing! Ever watched The Entrapment starring Sean Connery and Catherine Zeta-Jones? Yes, these are the same structures where they shot the movie.
Yes, for a moment there, we felt like Catherine Zeta-Jones, eventhough we didn't experience running for our lives, breaking windows, hanging and falling from the bridge that connects the two towers. We just felt that we had one thing in common: we saw the beauty of this wonderful architecture.
- Pros:There's something about it that spells power. It's Petronas.
- Cons:It gets too crowded.
- In a nutshell:For me, KL can be equated to Petronas.
Strikinsmile's Related Pages
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kuala Lumpur"
- "Kuala Lumpur - My Home"
- "KL - where the rivers (and all things else) meet."
- "-=Latest & Happening In Town=-"
- "I grew up here!!!"
- "JALAN BUKIT BINTANG"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur
- Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- Nightlife in Kuala Lumpur
- Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
- Shopping in Kuala Lumpur
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuala Lumpur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuala Lumpur
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kuala Lumpur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuala Lumpur
- Posted in Travel Singapore Forum "Re: Must see in Singapore in 2..."
- Wrote a Review Fixed Taxi Fare for Short Distances about Taxi Driver Scams in Kuala Lumpur Warnings and Dangers
- updated a Kuala Lumpur Travel Page "Of Skyscrapers and Amazing Architecture"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Exploring Kuala Lumpur"
Photos in Kuala LumpurSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 46 reviews, 125 photos, 3 travelogues
- Makati Intro, 12 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bali Intro, 5 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 3 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Pasig Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Pulau Bintan Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Vatican City Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 1 review, 3 photos, 1 travelogue