"kim83_50158's Gering Page" Gering by kim83_50158
Gering Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 19 photos
I practically lived in Gering, since I actually lived in its sister city, Scottsbluff, across the river. The picture attached is the Gering side of the monument. Gering is actually the older city of the two, but both are very historically significant. Whether you're interested in the history of fur trading, Oregon/Mormon Trails, or the Indian wars-Scottsbluff/Gering is a good area to visit!
There is the Farm and Ranch Museum, which covers the farming and ranching history of the area around the turn of the... more travel advice
Here is just a list of Restaurants that I remember visiting and enjoying. If you have any questions about these, just... more travel advice
kim83_50158's Related Pages
Gering Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "kim83_50158's Gering Page"
- "Barrier on the Plains"
- "Basaic Gering Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gering
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Gering?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gering
Photos in GeringSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Germany Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bolivia Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kiev Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sierra Leone Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ames Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Freetown Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chicago Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Orleans Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue