"Freetown" Top 5 Page for this destination Freetown by kim83_50158
Freetown Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 164 photos
These are two of the kids in the neighboring compound to the Doc's compound. The family seems to just be filling this space between two gated compounds. They do have a garden of sorts growing cassava and okra and many other plants. They just watches us all the time, so I got to take their picture, which most kids really really like, so I think I made peace, but we can never be too sure.
- Pros:More resources available than in villages
- Cons:REALLY CROWDED
This is a national monument! There is a national museum nearby as well. The museum is the only one in the world to claim... more travel advice
Well...the only international airport in the country is in Freetown at Lungi. Lungi is actually across a "small" body of... more travel advice
kim83_50158's Related Pages
Freetown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "on a cruise to Freetown in April 2016"
- "cherrycoco's new Freetown Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Freetown
- Hotels in Freetown
- Transportation in Freetown
- Restaurants in Freetown
- Shopping in Freetown
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Freetown
- 5 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Freetown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Freetown
Top 10 Pages
- Germany Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bolivia Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kiev Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sierra Leone Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ames Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Freetown Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chicago Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Orleans Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue