"My Bolivian Page" Cochabamba by kim83_50158
Cochabamba Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 98 photos
Bolivia is an amazing place! I was only 15 when I had the incredible oppurtunity to travel to Cochabamba, Bolivia to participate in a church missions trip. THat was my first trip to outside the U.S. and I definitely caught the traveling "Bug" and not to mention a passion for people living in undeveloped countries! So Cochabamba will always have a special place in my heart and I hope to go back someday soon (after I learn some Spanish)...
- Pros:A "Hidden" Paradise--No one's really that familiar with it!
- Cons:I don't speak Spanish, so the language barrier is a personal con for me, but that comes with the territory of course!
- In a nutshell:A really cool place with cool music!
One Sunday, my group went to a church on the poorer side of town. The people were so wonderful. There was a little... more travel advice
kim83_50158's Related Pages
Cochabamba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Highest Jesus Christ monument"
- "the perfect weather Cochabamba"
- "My hometown"
- "My Bolivian Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cochabamba
- Hotels in Cochabamba
- Transportation in Cochabamba
- Nightlife in Cochabamba
- Restaurants in Cochabamba
- Shopping in Cochabamba
- Warnings and Dangers in Cochabamba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cochabamba
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Cochabamba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cochabamba
Top 10 Pages
- Germany Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bolivia Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kiev Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sierra Leone Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ames Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Freetown Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chicago Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Orleans Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue