"My Town" Jackson by bubblegum101
Jackson Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 5 photos
Jackson, Tn is home of Casey Jones Railroad, home of the Diamond Jaxx Baseball Team (affiliat of Chicago Cubs) and home of Carl Perkins. Jackson is a growing city with a small town atmosphere.
This museum is the historic 1890's home of railroad man Casey Jones and includes many original furnishings and a life size replica of Casey's 328 locomotive.
The West Tennessee Diamond Jaxx are a Class AA professional baseball team affiliated with the Chicago Cubs, and play their games at Pringles Park. Minor league baseball at its best.
- Pros:Rapidly growing, Small town atmosphere, Inbetween Memphis and Nashville
- Cons:Crime, A small mall, People can not drive and tractors on highways
- In a nutshell:Jackson is a pretty convient place to live with nice people.
The West Tennssee Diamond Jaxx are a Class AA professional baseball team affiliated with the Chicago Cubs, and play... more travel advice
bubblegum101's Related Pages
Jackson Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bostephenson's Jackson Page"
- "My Town"
- "JACKSON, TN home sweet home"
- "Jackson & Tennessee's Music Highway"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jackson
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Jackson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jackson
No friends yet.