"The Village of Attard" Top 5 Page for this destination Attard by Elly01
Attard Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 45 photos
Attard is situated adjacent to Balzan, B'Kara, Lija and Rabat. Thorugh Attard one may take the main road and take a long straight road up to Mdina and Rabat. Over the past years Attard has become populars for a few good cafeterias, pubs and restaurants even though the village is still an antique quiet village with loads of original features.
I will try and find a photo of Attard.
This place is really nice as the gardens are very big and one can and go to read a book, walk around and relax ! Once... more travel advice
This a really nice family spot. A this coffee shop one may taste the most amazing cakes, chocolates and pies that one... more travel advice
Written May 9, 2016
San Anton Gardens
Written Feb 21, 2007
A taste of Nature around the Maltese Islands
Elly01's Related Pages
Attard Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Attard, Lija and Balzan"
- "Attard, My Home"
- "Attard - One Of "The Three Villages""
- "The Village of Attard"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Attard
- Hotels in Attard
- Nightlife in Attard
- Restaurants in Attard
- Shopping in Attard
- Warnings and Dangers in Attard
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Attard
- 6 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Attard?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Attard
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 58 reviews, 117 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Julian's Intro, 82 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sliema Intro, 51 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Valletta Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rabat Intro, 26 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gozo Intro, 10 reviews, 51 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Comino Island Intro, 6 reviews, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Marsaxlokk Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vittoriosa Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Birzebbuga Intro, 1 review, 28 photos, 3 travelogues