"Vittoriosa (Birgu) and Cospicua (Bormla)" Top 5 Page for this destination Vittoriosa by Elly01
Vittoriosa Travel Guide: 110 reviews and 249 photos
In Maltese Vittioriosa is called 'Birgu' and I have decided to write about these two put together since they are so close and mingled together. There is not much to say about these places since not many foreigners visit these places so they are not yet commercialised. Infact you don;t find many shops, hotels or beaches here ! The place to me looks a bit slummy however I think the Government is doing up Birgu now. The people are really laid back and life is very slow and peaceful here.
I will try to get a photo of Birgu and Bormla !
For now this is the photo I managed to find - this is of Senglea on the left hand side and Fort St. Angelo on the right with Valletta in the background !
- Pros:Quite a peaceful place ! Very Industrial !
- Cons:The place is a bit slummy and not well kept !
- In a nutshell:Needs loads of improvement !
At Easter time around the Maltese islands one can visit various exhibitions. This one was really impressive as I had... more travel advice
This is another example of a side altar but this time this is of the church in Vittoriosa. As You can see the side altar... more travel advice
Elly01's Related Pages
Vittoriosa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vittoriosa - The Victorious"
- "Citta Vittoriosa - The Unbeaten City"
- "Into the past........."
- "Vittoriosa (Birgu) and Cospicua (Bormla)"
- "Fireworks Festival held at the end of April 2005"
- "Vittoriosa - Birgu"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vittoriosa
- Hotels in Vittoriosa
- Transportation in Vittoriosa
- Nightlife in Vittoriosa
- Restaurants in Vittoriosa
- Shopping in Vittoriosa
- Warnings and Dangers in Vittoriosa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vittoriosa
- 10 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Vittoriosa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vittoriosa
Photos in VittoriosaSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 58 reviews, 117 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Julian's Intro, 82 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sliema Intro, 51 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valletta Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rabat Intro, 26 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gozo Intro, 10 reviews, 51 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Comino Island Intro, 6 reviews, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Marsaxlokk Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vittoriosa Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Birzebbuga Intro, 1 review, 28 photos, 3 travelogues