"Senglea better known in Malta as Isla" Senglea by Elly01
Senglea Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 43 photos
Isla looks like a small island jutting out into the open sea. Infact, it is one of the many Creeks we have in Malta. This is exactly opposite Valletta infact one see can see. As you can see in the photo - this is a photo of Fort St.Angelo behind Isola point seen on the right.
If you want to know more about Isla just click on this link - these pages are really interesting !
As you can see Senglea is just opposite one side of Valletta. I think Senglea is one of the nicest places of Malta. One can go for a relaxing walk along the sea front !
Senglea is a really nice place however today it is being renovated as old buildings are being pulled down in order to build flats and apartments.
Elly01's Related Pages
Senglea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Senglea - One Of "The Three Cities""
- "A stroll around Senglea"
- "ONE OF THE THREE CITIES"
- "Senglea better known in Malta as Isla"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Senglea
- 0 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Senglea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Senglea
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 58 reviews, 117 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Julian's Intro, 82 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sliema Intro, 51 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Valletta Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rabat Intro, 26 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gozo Intro, 10 reviews, 51 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Comino Island Intro, 6 reviews, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Marsaxlokk Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vittoriosa Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Birzebbuga Intro, 1 review, 28 photos, 3 travelogues