"Luqa" Luqa by Elly01
Luqa Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Luqa is a very small quiet village in the south of Malta adjacent to Gudja, Qormi. Through Luqa one can take the route to Hal-Kircop, Safi, Zurrieq and Qrendi.
Malta International Airport is situated in the outskirts of Luqa on your way to Gudja. Around the airport one may find a Mac Cafe and petrol station however in the airport one can find many shops where one can eat and shop. The link to Malta's airport is this http://www.airmalta.com/homepage?l=1 There are many links but this is good one !
This link is useful too http://www.yourmalta.com/airport
Elly01's Related Pages
Luqa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Malta International Airport"
- "Luqa - Malta International Airport"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Luqa
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Luqa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Luqa
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 58 reviews, 117 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Julian's Intro, 82 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sliema Intro, 51 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valletta Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rabat Intro, 26 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gozo Intro, 10 reviews, 51 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Comino Island Intro, 6 reviews, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Marsaxlokk Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vittoriosa Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Birzebbuga Intro, 1 review, 28 photos, 3 travelogues