"Msida" Msida by Elly01
Msida Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 17 photos
Msida is a very central place to visit. If you live here you will be close to quite alot of places in Malta bescause just opposite the parish church of this village one may catch a bus to many close places.
Here there are shops, bars and also one may find restaurants but not accumulated in one place but if one knows about them they are very easy to find !
In Msida there is also the Junior College and the University of Malta.
- Pros:Very central place !
- Cons:Quite busy and very hard to find parking at times !
I managed to find a scehdule of the bus routes to University and from they are very useful. There are two bus stops are... more travel advice
This is a passage way from Kappara to the University of Malta which is situated in Msida. If you are a student and you... more travel advice
Elly01's Related Pages
Msida Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Msida
- 7 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Msida?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Msida
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 58 reviews, 117 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Julian's Intro, 82 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sliema Intro, 51 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valletta Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rabat Intro, 26 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gozo Intro, 10 reviews, 51 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Comino Island Intro, 6 reviews, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Marsaxlokk Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vittoriosa Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Birzebbuga Intro, 1 review, 28 photos, 3 travelogues