"Welcome to Anne's Homepage" ANNE930's Profile

Hi Everybody, welcome to my homepage. First of all, let me introduce myself:

My name is: NG, Wai Ngan (Anne). I was borned at Macao. It is a very small place with just over 500,000 population. I have spent 5 years studying in Perth, Australia and am now working in the accounting field. I love travelling very much as I enjoy learning different cultures and meeting new people. But my job has always kept me very busy. I can't spare too much time travelling. So most of my trips were very short and I didn't have a good chance of knowing the places I visited. This is a regret. I really envy those who can spend so much time travelling.

Recently I have picked up some real interests. I have just got my diving licence. The experience was fantastic. The underwater world was so quiet and beautiful that one could totally forget about the nasty business world. My recent trip to Kenya has also enlightened me. Though it was only a very short trip, I was astonished by the beauty of the nature and the charm of the wildlife. I am determined to spend more time to explore the world in the coming few years. Hopefully I will have more to share in my travel pages.

Do you still remember the tragedy happened here on 4 June 1989? No politic here but it was a very unforgettable event for the Chinese. I first visited the place in 2005. Though no trace of the incident could ever be found, the memory was always there!!!!

• Intro Updated Apr 15, 2007

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!