"Where Highway 135 Meets the Interstate" Saint Regis by lizilex
Saint Regis Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 1 photos
St. Regis is just off Interstate 90. We go through there a lot on the way to Flathead Lake. The restaurants right by the interstate with gas stations are uninspired, but there?s a pretty good café/casino truck stop, the OK Café. See separate restaurant tip.
If you need to kill time in St. Regis waiting on a car repair, there are a couple of antique stores in town, which are better than you?d expect in a town this size. These include the St. Regis Antique Gallery and The Place of Antiques.
A drive along the Clark Fork River is time well spent any time of year.
lizilex's Related Pages
Saint Regis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where Highway 135 Meets the Interstate"
- "Basaic St Regis, Montana Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Regis
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Saint Regis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Regis
Top 10 Pages
- Orcas Island Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Santa Barbara 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Tucson 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Seward Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Anchorage 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Seattle 6 reviews
- Palo Alto Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Missoula 4 reviews, 1 photo
- San Francisco 1 review, 3 photos
- Malibu 2 reviews, 2 photos