"CANCUN ---PARADISE IN MEXICO" Top 5 Page for this destination Cancún by LoriPori

Cancún Travel Guide: 1,959 reviews and 3,926 photos

A MAGICAL PLACE

When Hans and I decided upon CANCUN to spend two glorious weeks in the sun, friends and family told us Cancun had a reputation as a party town.
As we wanted to do and see things and not just lie on the beach all day, we discovered the area had lots to offer.
With its mix of tropical beaches, ancient ruins and modern resorts, this area is simply the perfect vacation destination for everyone - couples -- families -- friends and lovers (that's us).
Modern Cancun offers wonderful white sand beaches and turquoise sea, great restaurants, lively clubs and activities of every type imaginable.
We visited Playa Del Carmen, mythic Isla Mujeres, Xcaret - an amazing eco-park, the ruins of Tulum and Chichen-Itza ( experiencing the enduring history of the ancient Mayan civilization).
So let Hans and I take you on a virtual tour of Cancun --- PARADISE!

• Last visit to Cancún: Jan 2005
  • Intro Updated Feb 4, 2005

• hopang's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2013 at 5:30 AM

Wonderful Cancún travel pages! Certainly a great place to visit and explore not only for its beautiful beaches. The ruins of Tulum and Chichen-Itza certainly attract us a lot especially the Kukulcan Pyramid. We hope to visit Cancún one day if we have the opportunity. ~ho & pang

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
      Mar 26, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Thanks ho & pang for checking out my Cancun pages. Hans and I loved our time there - so much to see and do in the area and wonderful beaches too. Hope you get the chance to go there some day.

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Jul 24, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Looks you both a fabulous time. You both just radiate happiness in this lovely photo! Excellent page!

• evaanna's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2009 at 12:09 PM

I see you enjoyed your stay in Cancun very much. I wonder what the ancient Mayas would say to the present-day Xcaret.:) Excellent pictures on your page, as ever.

• Jun 10, 2008 at 6:29 PM

That is so very nice the way you talk about your hubby. I have been married 30 years magical cancun waters thanks maria

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2008 at 6:58 AM

Cancun is such a wonderful destination. Thanks for sharing. Hope to visit one day. Cheers, SL :)

• Feb 21, 2008 at 10:32 AM

I'm not a big fan of cancun, but head a little out of town and there's some great smaller resorts...

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Dec 18, 2007 at 8:07 AM

Yes, if paradise exists it may have an appearance of Cancun! Actually enjoyable place... Thanks Lori for the virtual tour!

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
      Jan 5, 2014 at 1:53 AM

I've never thought in far 2007 that I would visit this paradise in 2011 and enjoy it myself, haha! Happy New Year, Lori! All the best wishes from Moscow!

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
      Jan 5, 2014 at 3:10 AM

Thanks Sergey. I do agree that Cancun and area are wonderful places to visit. Happy New Year to you also.

• keida84's Profile Photo
    May 15, 2007 at 5:15 PM

Very nice page on Cancun dear sis. I especially like the tip on "things to know" That one is a keeper. Love you, Kat

• breughel's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2007 at 10:35 AM

OK Lori, I stop with museums and monuments and start again with snorkeling!

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Mar 21, 2007 at 1:19 AM

I wonder if Hans had rather snorkeling or relaxing in a hammock, haha! May be both is better, one after the other! A great place with a lot to do! "Senor Frog's"! I should have a look!

LoriPori

“Travel Near - Travel Far - The Limit is the Sky”

Badges & Stats in Cancún