"JASPER --- ALPINE CHARM" Top 5 Page for this destination Jasper by LoriPori
Jasper Travel Guide: 84 reviews and 295 photos
June 6 & 7, 2003
The town of JASPER is located in Jasper National Park, a part of a Canada-wide system of national parks, national historic sites and consevation areas.
At over 10,800 square kilometres, Jasper consists of snowy peaks and the largest icefield south of the Arctic Circle (Columbia Icefields) .
Jasper along with Banff, Kootenay and Yoho national parks in B.C. form the world-renowned Canadian Rockies World Heritage Site.
Hans and I found the town of Jasper charming and laid-back. It's closeness to nature contributes to its appeal.
Early morning Saturday, June 7, my restless Hansi got up and explored outside the Jasper Inn and was delighted to see some Elk just lazing around and grazing on the grasses nearby. What a treat for him.
Hans took some amazing film of the animals and this one here of a Big Elk eating is a still from the movie. Good work Hans.
- Pros:Charming resort town
- Cons:Very pricy
Early morning Saturday, June 7, my restless Hansi got up and explored outside the Jasper Inn and was delighted to see... more travel advice
Located On the Main Street in Jasper , the JASPER INFORMATION CENTER should be your first stop to get useful information... more travel advice
LoriPori's Related Pages
Jasper Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "JASPER --- ALPINE CHARM"
- "A place where you surrounded by nature"
- "Was this city named after me?"
- "Rocky Mountian Hideaway"
- "Home base for Jasper National Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jasper
- Hotels in Jasper
- Transportation in Jasper
- Restaurants in Jasper
- Shopping in Jasper
- Warnings and Dangers in Jasper
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jasper
- 7 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (131)
Have you been to Jasper?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jasper
Photos in JasperSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torremolinos Intro, 84 reviews, 369 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Windsor Intro, 113 reviews, 338 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sibiu Intro, 45 reviews, 252 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 53 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cascais Intro, 38 reviews, 234 photos, 10 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 45 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 39 reviews, 223 photos, 10 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 55 reviews, 198 photos, 7 travelogues
- Riga Intro, 41 reviews, 212 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 42 reviews, 193 photos, 8 travelogues