"STAYNER" Stayner by LoriPori

Stayner Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 112 photos

WELCOME TO STAYNER

Hans and I drove up to STAYNER to see our dear friends Nathalie and Jacob. We had a wonderful weekend with them. Besides Stayner, we visited the quaint little town of Creemore and Collingwood.

• Last visit to Stayner: May 2004
  • Intro Updated Oct 14, 2004

• traveldave's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2007 at 6:20 AM

Stayner looks like a nice, enjoyable little town. It's also nice that you were able to visit some friends there too.

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2007 at 11:55 PM

Nice and quiet little place! "Lake Couchiching"! What a beautiful name, I love it!

• Diana75's Profile Photo
    Mar 10, 2007 at 1:27 PM

The white chocolate of Aarden's sounds delicious. Stayner is a picturesque little town; nice place to enjoy the time with friends.

• easyoar's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2005 at 2:46 PM

"MRS. MITCHELL'S. A circa 1890 one-room Ontario schoolhouse". Was this where (and when) Hansi started his schooling - Oh OK, I know he went to school in the Netherlands, but the year looks about right ;-)

• keida84's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2005 at 11:41 AM

Lori, As usual great tips with clear, concise writing. BnB's are our favorite way to travel, and I believe you were in Stayner for a wedding, no? I hope you all had a great time. I brought Paul some 85% (proof,haha) chocolate from Germany. Kat

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2005 at 11:24 AM

Hey, Lori, this is such a cheerful page...great friends, good food, and laid back atmosphere. A quaint, picturesque little town. Your commentary is as charming as ever. Thanks for this colorful tour.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2005 at 9:26 AM

Great to see you enjoyed your time with your friends. I don't know pannekoeken but... it sounds yummy :-)

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Oct 16, 2004 at 12:06 PM

Very nice Lori ,very nice ,Stayner is small but lovely and it is the people that live there that make it the way it is ,you showed us nice things about this little town Hey maybe thousands of people will now go visit Stayner . Huggggss Lor

LoriPori

“Travel Near - Travel Far - The Limit is the Sky”

Badges & Stats in Stayner

Have you been to Stayner?

Latest Activity in Stayner