"OKLAHOMA CITY" Oklahoma City by LoriPori
Oklahoma City Travel Guide: 382 reviews and 734 photos
Thursday September 24, 2009
Located in the south central region of the U.S., OKLAHOMA has a land area of 68,667 square miles. and is the 20th largest state. The name Oklahoma is derived from the Choctow words okla and homma, meaning "Red People". Known informally by its nickname, the Sooner State. Its capital and largest city is Oklahoma City.
Hans and I mostly drove through Oklahoma, going east from Arkansas and heading west on the I-40 towards Texas.
The main pic is from the Oklahoma Welcome Center.
OKLAHOMA CITY is the capital and largest city in the State of Oklahoma.
LoriPori's Related Pages
Oklahoma City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The City With An Odd Childhood"
- ""Oklahoma City is mighty pretty""
- "Highlights of OKC"
- "The Renaissance City - Oklahoma City"
- "Oklahoma City"
- "National OKC Memorial and Museum"
- "Oklahoma City Looks Oh So Pretty?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oklahoma City
- Hotels in Oklahoma City
- Transportation in Oklahoma City
- Nightlife in Oklahoma City
- Restaurants in Oklahoma City
- Shopping in Oklahoma City
- Warnings and Dangers in Oklahoma City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oklahoma City
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (131)
Have you been to Oklahoma City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oklahoma City
Photos in Oklahoma CitySee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torremolinos Intro, 84 reviews, 369 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Windsor Intro, 112 reviews, 334 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sibiu Intro, 45 reviews, 252 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 53 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cascais Intro, 38 reviews, 234 photos, 10 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 45 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 39 reviews, 223 photos, 10 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 55 reviews, 198 photos, 7 travelogues
- Riga Intro, 41 reviews, 212 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 42 reviews, 193 photos, 8 travelogues