Aruba Shopping Tips by LoriPori Top 5 Page for this destination
Aruba Shopping: 13 reviews and 12 photos
Aruba tote bags at Outdoor Shopping Stall
In this tip I will outline some of the places to shop, what to buy in Aruba and hours of shopping.
What to Buy:
Perfume, liquor, linens, jewellery. watches, cameras, designer fashions, crystal and china are among the well-priced luxury items. Local handicrafts such as paintings, clay pottery, woodcraft and leather goods are also popular buys. Duty-free shoppping is available at the airport or at specified duty-free establishments.
Where to Shop:
Seaport Village in Oranjestad is the main shopping strip.
Renaissance Mall & Marketplace - Over 60 stores & restaurants- top brand name boutiques - Aruba's only indoor shopping center ( for information call 523-6091 / www.shoparubarenaissance.com).
Hours of Shopping:
Shops on the main street open Monday to Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Most shops close for lunch between 12:00 and 2:00 p.m.. In malls and shopping centers, shops are open 9:30 to 6:00 p.m. Some stores are open on Sundays and holidays when cruise ships are in port.
Address: Throughout Aruba
More Reviews (29)
LoriPori's Related Pages
Aruba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Escape from Chicago's winter to Aruba"
- "Things That Make You Go.....WOW!!!"
- "Aaaaawesome Arrrruuuuba!!!!"
- "Thanksgiving in Aruba"
- "Amapola Goes to Aruba"
- "Arid and Friendly"
- "ARUBA - CARRIBEAN PEARL"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aruba
- Hotels in Aruba
- Transportation in Aruba
- Nightlife in Aruba
- Restaurants in Aruba
- Shopping in Aruba
- Warnings and Dangers in Aruba
- See All...
Explore the World
- Hingurakgoda Part Three Hotels
- Frederick Hotels
- Da Lat
- Kepayan Hotels
- South Harpswell Hotels
Badges & Stats in Aruba
- 30 Reviews
- 162 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (107)
Have you been to Aruba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aruba
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Windsor Intro, 110 reviews, 318 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torremolinos Intro, 81 reviews, 336 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 53 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cascais Intro, 38 reviews, 234 photos, 10 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 45 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 54 reviews, 192 photos, 7 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 42 reviews, 193 photos, 8 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 64 reviews, 159 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 34 reviews, 181 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 31 reviews, 172 photos, 9 travelogues