"BRIELLE" Top 5 Page for this destination Brielle by LoriPori
Brielle Travel Guide: 153 reviews and 354 photos
Hans and I have visited BRIELLE on a number of occasions, the latest being September of 2003. Hans' sister and her husband call Brielle their home. It is a small, charming town especially the canals and quaint little shops and distinctive buildings.
July -- 2005. We stayed in Brielle for a week this time. Family from South Africa were staying in town and we wanted to see them as much as possible. We did things with them just about every day, including touring the area of Brielle, such as Rockanje, Oostvoorne, bicycling to Tinte and Zwaartewaal.
The area in and around the town of BRIELLE is peaceful and serene and everywhere are signs of its historic past, including cannons, bastions, the old wall. Here, you can see the Windmill and its reflection in the water.
A short walk brings you to the Brielle HARBOUR At the time we were there, boats of all shapes and sizes were pouring into Brielle for the Blues Festival. It really was a party atmosphere, with many boats decorated with colorful flags and some even double-parked with their friends. In the morning as you walked by, you could even smell the fresh coffee brewing.
There are special paths for cyclists and walkers all around Brielle. Almost daily, Leida and I went for a nice bike... more travel advice
The fifty-metre high tower of SINT CATHERIJNE CHURCH can be seen for miles around and provides a spectacular view of the... more travel advice
LoriPori's Related Pages
Brielle Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brielle: Libertatis Primitiae"
- "Arrival of Baton East in Brielle September 2005"
- "A day out in Brielle"
- "April 1st 2002"
- "Brielle and Voorne"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brielle
- Hotels in Brielle
- Transportation in Brielle
- Nightlife in Brielle
- Restaurants in Brielle
- Shopping in Brielle
- Warnings and Dangers in Brielle
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brielle
- 23 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (119)
Have you been to Brielle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brielle
Photos in BrielleSee All Photos (33)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Windsor Intro, 112 reviews, 334 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torremolinos Intro, 82 reviews, 346 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sibiu Intro, 45 reviews, 252 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 53 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cascais Intro, 38 reviews, 234 photos, 10 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 45 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 39 reviews, 223 photos, 10 travelogues
- Riga Intro, 41 reviews, 212 photos, 10 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 55 reviews, 197 photos, 7 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 42 reviews, 193 photos, 8 travelogues