"SERIFOS" Serifos Island by LoriPori
Serifos Island Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 56 photos
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Our second Port of Call.
Located on the western part of the Cycladic Island cluster, the island of SERIFOS is one of the most attractive islands in the Aegean Sea region. Serifos has a coastline that stretches for 81.5 km, 12 km of which are pristine beaches.
Famous for its charming villages Serifos is just 73 nautical miles from the Port of Piraeus. Livadi is Serifos port and main tourist town and the ferry boats come here.
Everything you need, you should be able to find at SERIFOS MARKET. They carry paper towels, dish soap, litres of water,... more travel advice
LoriPori's Related Pages
Serifos Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Serifos-Fos-Light & the Amazing Lightness of Being"
- "When I Saw The Water Lapping..."
- "Serifos Island"
- "Serifos after a storm"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Serifos Island
- Transportation in Serifos Island
- Nightlife in Serifos Island
- Restaurants in Serifos Island
- Shopping in Serifos Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Serifos Island
- 2 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (133)
Have you been to Serifos Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Serifos Island
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torremolinos Intro, 84 reviews, 369 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Windsor Intro, 114 reviews, 339 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sibiu Intro, 45 reviews, 252 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 53 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cascais Intro, 38 reviews, 234 photos, 10 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 45 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 39 reviews, 223 photos, 10 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 55 reviews, 198 photos, 7 travelogues
- Riga Intro, 41 reviews, 212 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 42 reviews, 193 photos, 8 travelogues