"BRITISH COLUMBIA*****WOW" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of British Columbia by LoriPori

Province of British Columbia Travel Guide: 8,882 reviews and 20,497 photos

• Last visit to Province of British Columbia: May 2003
  • Intro Written Oct 21, 2004

• evaanna's Profile Photo
    Nov 25, 2009 at 8:40 AM

Your trip in British Columbia reminds me of our trips in Norway. Fantastic scenery, snow-capped mountains, mountain lakes... And also the Totem City & the Desert and Heritage Centre, which I would most certainly enjoy. Thanks for the great tour, Lori.

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2008 at 9:28 AM

A very scenic and picturesque page! Seton, Moose and Emerald lakes must attract lovers of mountain nature. I envy you saw them in reality! Thanks Lori for the virtual tour!

• imran8852's Profile Photo
    Mar 10, 2008 at 2:55 PM

Such a lovely garden at Pioneer Walkway...very nice country side view!

• Jerobsun's Profile Photo
    Jul 25, 2007 at 7:11 PM

I am considering a trip to British Colunbia May '08. The beautiful photos make me want to go even more. I wonder how the weather is that time of year? I will be coming from Central Florida.

• Diana75's Profile Photo
    Apr 8, 2007 at 9:48 AM

The afternoon tea in the Fairmont Empress Hotel sounds great and the view of Squamish Harbour with the snow-capped mountains in the background is stunning. So many interesting places to see in the Province of BC. Thanks for this wonderful tour, Lori.

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Jan 8, 2007 at 2:22 PM

I did not know that wine was produced as far North as British Columbia! The totem poles in Duncan are great! I had never seen such huge ones. The lakes look so calm and quiet! I am sure you had great vacations there! Haha, great rest area!

• zlatiq's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2006 at 2:40 PM

oh,it's so beautiful in BC...i must go! it seems so serene and peaceful:) thanks for the info

• kyoub's Profile Photo
    Mar 14, 2006 at 4:58 AM

Excellent page and beautiful photos, Lori. I think I need to visit Canada. My pc crashed as I was viewing this and I had to start over.

• irisbe's Profile Photo
    Jul 17, 2005 at 6:56 AM

Beautiful page Lori! Those murals are beautiful :) I like them and those lakes and boats nice!

• AmazingAdventures's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2005 at 8:00 PM

Hi Lori! I've enjoyed a virtual journey thru BC with your photos and travel tips. Thanks for sharing :) Susan

LoriPori

“Travel Near - Travel Far - The Limit is the Sky”

Badges & Stats in Province of British Columbia

Have you been to Province of British Columbia?

Latest Activity in Province of British Columbia