Pennsylvania Hotel Tips by LoriPori
Pennsylvania Hotels: 31 reviews and 35 photos
Thursday, September 14, 2006
After a long day of driving, we decided to stay in Washington, PA and chose the DAYS INN as it was posted in the Hotel Travel Coupon Book. It was a good location and a good price -- $40.00 plus tax.
The room was clean and spacious, with a mini-fridge and micowave. Also high speed wireless internet is available for a fee.
Unique Qualities: The Days Inn has 104 guest rooms, outdoor swimming pool & guest laundry, complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, free local calls and a variety of restaurants nearby.
Address: 1370 West Chestnut Street Washington, Pa. 15301
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: From I - 70 Exit 4 and bear right on Chestnut Street, go through two traffic lights, Days Inn will be on your right
Other Contact: 1-800-DAYS-INN
Phone: 1 -724- -225 - 8500
More Reviews (6)
LoriPori's Related Pages
Pennsylvania Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PENNSYLVANIA - HISTORY AMONGST RURAL SPLENDOUR"
- "Our Favorite Neighbor"
- "Welcome to Pennsylvania!"
- "You've Got a Friend in Pennsylvania"
- "Basaic Pennsylvania Page"
- "Welcome to PENNSYLVANIA"
- "LORIPORI' S PENNSYLVANIA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pennsylvania
- Hotels in Pennsylvania
- Transportation in Pennsylvania
- Nightlife in Pennsylvania
- Restaurants in Pennsylvania
- Shopping in Pennsylvania
- Warnings and Dangers in Pennsylvania
- See All...
Explore the World
- Fishtail Lodge
- Grand Canyon Railway Hotel
- Comfort Inn Carmel By The Sea
- Ascendence Harbourside Mansion Bed & Breakfast Halifax
- Shangri La Hotel New Delhi
- Manhattan Hotel
- Le Merigot, A JW Marriott Beach Hotel and Spa Santa Monica
- Carroll Drive Apartments
- Lefki Tree Tourist Apartments
- Grand Beach Hotel
- Knights Court Hotel
- Travelodge Birmingham Yardley
- Homestead Motor Inn
Badges & Stats in Pennsylvania
- 7 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (106)
Have you been to Pennsylvania?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pennsylvania
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Greetings from Portugal."
- updated a Pennsylvania Travel Page "LORIPORI' S PENNSYLVANIA"
- Commented on one of traveldave's Pennsylvania travel pages
- Wrote a Review BOB EVANS -- DOWN ON THE FARM in Pennsylvania Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "BOB EVANS -- DOWN ON THE FARM"
Read real reviews about Pennsylvania Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Windsor Intro, 110 reviews, 318 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torremolinos Intro, 81 reviews, 336 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 53 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cascais Intro, 38 reviews, 234 photos, 10 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 45 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 54 reviews, 192 photos, 7 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 42 reviews, 193 photos, 8 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 64 reviews, 159 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 34 reviews, 181 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 31 reviews, 172 photos, 9 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (115)
Top Pennsylvania hotels
- Philadelphia Hotels
- 2086 Reviews - 4049 Photos
- Marshalls Creek Hotels
- 1 Review - 5 Photos
- Mill Run (Fallingwater) Hotels
- 5 Reviews - 19 Photos
- Gettysburg Hotels
- 403 Reviews - 887 Photos
- Pittsburgh Hotels
- 756 Reviews - 1916 Photos
- Erie Hotels
- 96 Reviews - 180 Photos
- Harrisburg Hotels
- 106 Reviews - 222 Photos
- Cook Forest State Park Hotels
- 8 Reviews - 34 Photos
- Lancaster Hotels
- 250 Reviews - 340 Photos
- Lake Harmony Hotels
- 1 Review
- Pymatuning State Park Hotels
- 4 Reviews - 8 Photos
- Hershey Hotels
- 106 Reviews - 258 Photos
- York Hotels
- 45 Reviews - 41 Photos
- Manayunk Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Presque Isle State Park Hotels
- 23 Reviews - 33 Photos