Antequera Shopping Tips by LoriPori Top 5 Page for this destination
Antequera Shopping: 7 reviews and 2 photos
One of the many ceramics and pottery shops in Antequera was the CERAMICA ARTESANA. Their beautiful and colourful display outside was enough to lure me inside to see what kind of goodies were there. I was pleasantly surprised to see professionally crafted bowls, platters, plates, mugs, etc. The artisan was obviously very gifted and had some very unique pieces.
Address: Center of Antequera
Theme: Local Craft
More Reviews (22)
LoriPori's Related Pages
Antequera Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Antequera - En el Corazon de Andalucia"
- "ANTEQUERA 'THE HEART OF ANDALUCIA'"
- "Beautiful Antequera"
- "Antequera and beautiful Torcal Nature park"
- "Antequera (Malaga) The City of Art"
- "Beach_dogs Antequera Page"
- "Antequera, still undiscovered by mass tourism"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Antequera
- Hotels in Antequera
- Transportation in Antequera
- Nightlife in Antequera
- Restaurants in Antequera
- Shopping in Antequera
- Warnings and Dangers in Antequera
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Antequera
- 23 Reviews
- 146 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (119)
Have you been to Antequera?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Antequera
Photos in AntequeraSee All Photos (146)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Windsor Intro, 112 reviews, 334 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torremolinos Intro, 82 reviews, 346 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sibiu Intro, 45 reviews, 252 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 53 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cascais Intro, 38 reviews, 234 photos, 10 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 45 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 39 reviews, 223 photos, 10 travelogues
- Riga Intro, 41 reviews, 212 photos, 10 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 55 reviews, 197 photos, 7 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 42 reviews, 193 photos, 8 travelogues