Casares Things to Do Tips by LoriPori Top 5 Page for this destination
Casares Things to Do: 22 reviews and 41 photos
Village of Casares
Hans and I, along with Carmen and Stace, visited the lovely Andalucia white village of CASARES. We turned off the road, where it said "P" for parking, as the town itself was very narrow and had limite parking spots. We had lunch here and then walked over to the area where there was absolutely wonderful views of the town. It was a cool, windy day but the skies were clear enough to have good views. Supposedly, on a good, clear day, you can see the Mediterranean Sea and the Rock of Gibraltar.
LoriPori's Related Pages
Casares Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Casares, Andalucia"
- "ANDALUCIA WHITE VILLAGE"
- "Casares, lovely white village over the mountains"
- "Casares - A white Andalucian village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Casares
- Hotels in Casares
- Transportation in Casares
- Restaurants in Casares
- Warnings and Dangers in Casares
- See All...
Explore the World
- Albion Hotels
- Doi Saket Hotels
- Lourdes Hotels
- Pickering Hotels
- Yong Peng
- Thousand Oaks
- Crystal Bay
Badges & Stats in Casares
- 4 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (112)
Have you been to Casares?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Casares
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Windsor Intro, 111 reviews, 332 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torremolinos Intro, 81 reviews, 336 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sibiu Intro, 45 reviews, 252 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 53 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cascais Intro, 38 reviews, 234 photos, 10 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 45 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 54 reviews, 192 photos, 7 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 42 reviews, 193 photos, 8 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 64 reviews, 159 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 34 reviews, 181 photos, 9 travelogues