Marbella Hotel Tips by LoriPori Top 5 Page for this destination
Marbella Hotels: 21,531 reviews and 91 photos
While Hans and I were in Marbella, I asked Carmen if we could check out the PRINCESA PLAYA while we were there. It is a very elegant four-star Aparthotel situated on Marbella's main seafront promenade within walking distance of the old town center and only 6 minutes drive from Puerto Banus. It contains 64 studios and 36 one bedroom, fully equipped apartments. We asked the front desk if we could have a look at an apartment of which he obliged. It was a good size, with two twin beds, bathroom, a sitting area with satellite TV, a kitchenette with a small refrigerator, two-burner stove and a balcony.
Update: May, 2006
Thanks to Carmen & Stace, Hans and I got an ocean-front apartment with incredible views.
Unique Qualities: This exclusive beachfront Aparthotel offers a heated, roof-top swimming pool and terrace bar with breathtaking views over the Mediterranean Sea and the mountains. There is also a restaurant in the Aparthotel.
Please keep in mind there is no street parking to be had and parking in the underground car park is 11 Euros per day ( according to Trip Advisor review ).
Address: Duque de Ahumada, s/n, , MARBELLA 29600
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Other Contact: E-mail email@example.com
Phone: 902 11 77 51
More Reviews (52)
- See All MARBELLA INTERNATIONAL JAZZ FESTIVAL...
- See All CASCO ANTIGUO --- OLD TOWN
- BARBEQUED SARDINES
- WONDERFUL SHOPS IN MARBELLA
LoriPori's Related Pages
Marbella Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marbella (under permanent construction)"
- "VALENTINE'S DAY IN MARBELLA"
- "Marbella - My New Home"
- "Marbella, luxury in the Costa del Sol"
- "Marbella we Love you"
- "MINI MINI VT MEETINGS"
- "VT MEETING IN MARBELLA,MAY 2006"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Marbella
- Hotels in Marbella
- Transportation in Marbella
- Nightlife in Marbella
- Restaurants in Marbella
- Shopping in Marbella
- Warnings and Dangers in Marbella
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Marbella
- 53 Reviews
- 221 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 54 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (135)
Have you been to Marbella?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marbella
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Should I stay... seated?"
- Commented on one of LoriPori's Marbella travel pages
- created a Marbella Travelogue "OUR 2012 VISIT TO MARBELLA"
- Uploaded a Photo to "OUR 2012 VISIT TO MARBELLA"
- Wrote a Review MARBELLA INTERNATIONAL JAZZ FESTIVAL 2006 in Marbella Things to Do
Read real reviews about Marbella Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torremolinos Intro, 84 reviews, 369 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Windsor Intro, 114 reviews, 339 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sibiu Intro, 45 reviews, 252 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 53 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cascais Intro, 38 reviews, 234 photos, 10 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 45 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 39 reviews, 223 photos, 10 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 55 reviews, 198 photos, 7 travelogues
- Riga Intro, 41 reviews, 212 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 42 reviews, 193 photos, 8 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (105)
- Old Town (Casco Antiguo)- 64 Reviews, 126 Photos
- Beaches and Promenade- 28 Reviews, 55 Photos
- Puerto Banus- 18 Reviews, 22 Photos
- Parks and Gardens- 21 Reviews, 48 Photos
- Day Excursions- 9 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Museums- 11 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Boat cruises- 2 Reviews, 3 Photos
- Selwo Park- 3 Reviews, 2 Photos