"TORREMOLINOS --- COSTA DEL SOL" Top 5 Page for this destination Torremolinos by LoriPori
Torremolinos Travel Guide: 451 reviews and 1,632 photos
Hans and I have been to TORREMOLINOS four times. The first two times just to visit, the third time, in February 2004, we stayed for three weeks and the fourth time in January and February 2006, we stayed for four weeks. We both enjoy it here very much as we love the beaches and the promenade in Torremolinos. It is also less crowded in the winter months. There is also lots of shopping and restaurants to choose from.
Update: Hans and I returned to Torremolinos for the fifth time. We stayed for three weeks - January 22 to February 11, 2008. The weather was absolutely fantastic for the whole time except the last two days was cool and windy.
Update: Our sixth time to Torremolinos, we stayed for three weeks - January 27 to February 18, 2009. The weather was pretty good, only two days of rain. We mostly relaxed and enjoyed ourselves. Did not do any tours. Did do our traditional visit to Mijas and walked to Benalmadena and of course had a visit with our dear friends Carmen and Stace in Marbella.
Hans' sister Nel and husband Jean came from Holland, for a week in Torremolinos, so it was wonderful to spend some time with them.
Update: February 3 to 24, 2010
Returned to Torremolinos - our seventh visit.
Once again, we mostly relaxed. Weather wasn't that great this time - way too many rainy days. but the plus side, was that we made many more new friends at Bajondillo. Participated in many more activities there.
We made a day trip to Fuengirola for the Saturday Flea Market.
Also took the bus to Marbella, to have a visit with Carmen and Stace. Went for a nice drive up to Casares, where we had lunch and went to a huge flea market in Manilva.
Update: January 28 to February 26, 2011
Wow! Our eighth time to Torremolinos. This year the weather was fantastic - temps in the high sixties and seventies - sunny and only two days of rain. OLE'
The first weekend we were there, the Barney Awards were going on in California and from the TV Room at the Bajondillo we had a little Barney Gala, complete with tiaras and boas. About twenty members were here to celebrate. Hans and Gillian each won a Barney award - congratulations to you both
We mostly relaxed and enjoyed our friendships at the Bajondillo. Also one afternoon we went with Fina and Gino to Malaga by train. The highlight of our visit, was to see the new enclosed Market, which I loved. We bought some crusty bread, ham and olives and had a picnic at the Marina.
Update: February 8 to 29, 2012
Our ninth time to Torremolinos and again the weather was fantastic - only one day of rain.
Highlights during this visit was a Group Bus Tour of Bajondillo residents, to Antequerra and Periana, where we had lunch at the Cantueso Restaurant.
We also took the bus to Marbella to visit Carmen and Stace and Sandra.
Update: January 27 to February 27, 2013
Our tenth time to Torremolinos, this time for four weeks and again the weather was fabulous - only two days of rain.
Highlights during this visit was a Group Bus Tour of Bajondillo residents, to Almunecar where we went to a Flea Market and Otivar, where we had a most delicious chicken dinner.
Update: January 28 to March 1, 2014
Our 11th time to Torremolinos, and again for four weeks.
Highlights during this visit was a drive thru the Guadalhorce Valley with Henning. We stopped in Pizarra for coffees and in Casarabonela for a menu lunch at Meson de Parada. Also we met up with Leics in Malaga for the afternoon. We had drinks and a short visit with Carmen and Stace. We again did the chicken dinner in Otivar.
Update: January 28 to March 1, 2015
Our 12th time to Torremolinos and again for 30 days.
Mostly a relaxing time. And again we did the bus trip to Nerja, Almunecar and Otivar for the chicken dinner.
- Pros:I just love spending time in Torremolinos
Hans and I have been to Torremolinos many times and over the years, we have tried many different ways to get there. I... more travel advice
There is so much to do on the beaches of Torremolinos. When the warmer weather comes, paddle boats and canoes can be... more travel advice
LoriPori's Related Pages
Torremolinos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "TORREMOLINOS --- COSTA DEL SOL"
- "A Winter Warmer in Torremolinos"
- "Torremolinos - it was a two-time haven for us!"
- "A Winter Warmer"
- "Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol"
- "Torremolinos, sea, sun and fun!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Torremolinos
- Hotels in Torremolinos
- Transportation in Torremolinos
- Nightlife in Torremolinos
- Restaurants in Torremolinos
- Shopping in Torremolinos
- Warnings and Dangers in Torremolinos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Torremolinos
- 84 Reviews
- 369 Photos
- 29 Forum posts
- 45 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (135)
Have you been to Torremolinos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Torremolinos
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Should I stay... seated?"
- Commented on one of LoriPori's Torremolinos travel pages
- Wrote a Review GETTING TO TORREMOLINOS BY AIRPLANE in Torremolinos Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "GETTING TO TORREMOLINOS BY AIRPLANE"
- created a Torremolinos Travelogue "LA CARIHUELA"
- Uploaded a Video to Torremolinos
Photos in TorremolinosSee All Photos (369)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torremolinos Intro, 84 reviews, 369 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Windsor Intro, 114 reviews, 339 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sibiu Intro, 45 reviews, 252 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 53 reviews, 222 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cascais Intro, 38 reviews, 234 photos, 10 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 45 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 39 reviews, 223 photos, 10 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 55 reviews, 198 photos, 7 travelogues
- Riga Intro, 41 reviews, 212 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 42 reviews, 193 photos, 8 travelogues