Ladysmith Off The Beaten Path Tips by Albernfrau
Ladysmith Off The Beaten Path: 0 reviews and 0 photos
Get lost in a corn maze! Located on a farm 10 minutes outside of Ladysmith
A beautiful garden and store that sells a large variety of herb products including sachets, bath products, food products, etc. Open April 1st until the Fall.
More Reviews (47)
- See All Ladysmith Celebrations Weekend
- See All Ladysmith is on a BIG hill
- See All Numerous Great Bed and Breakfasts
- See All Great Pizza
- See All Black Door Decor
Albernfrau's Related Pages
Ladysmith Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ladysmith, British Columbia, CANADA - My Home Town"
- "Always On My Doorstep...."
- "Right on the 49th Parallel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ladysmith
- Hotels in Ladysmith
- Nightlife in Ladysmith
- Restaurants in Ladysmith
- Shopping in Ladysmith
- Warnings and Dangers in Ladysmith
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ladysmith
- 51 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Ladysmith?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ladysmith
Photos in LadysmithSee All Photos (36)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 116 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maui Intro, 53 reviews, 99 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leavenworth Intro, 45 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Guatemala Intro, 28 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ladysmith Intro, 51 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Victoria Intro, 25 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Whistler Intro, 18 reviews, 33 photos
- Granada Intro, 18 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hornby Island Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vancouver Island Intro, 20 reviews, 15 photos