"Liberia - Passing Through" Liberia by Albernfrau
Liberia Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 93 photos
Liberia is where we went to catch a bus north to Nicaragua. We spent the day here checking out stores. The Central Park is very nice and was the spot where my husband and I had our first marital argument!!! This is also where you can get some "American" food, ie Burger King. I wouldn't really recommend staying here but it is a good place to catch buses, get a meal, buy any supplies you need and then move on!
To catch the bus to Nicaragua go to the Nica Bus terminal 2 blocks south of the main intercity bus terminal. The bus ticket to Grenada, Nicaraga cost approx $15US each. Nica Bus was fabulous. They are a first-class bus service and they provided excellent service.
Relax on one of the benches in the central park while eating an ice cream cone! more travel advice
Albernfrau's Related Pages
Liberia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Province of Guanacaste"
- "Pura Vida!"
- "Liberia's People"
- "Liberia - Passing Through"
- "JUST PASSING THROUGH"
- "Beware the rental car companies"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Liberia
- Hotels in Liberia
- Transportation in Liberia
- Nightlife in Liberia
- Restaurants in Liberia
- Shopping in Liberia
- Warnings and Dangers in Liberia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Liberia
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Liberia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Liberia
Photos in LiberiaSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 116 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maui Intro, 53 reviews, 99 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leavenworth Intro, 45 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Guatemala Intro, 28 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ladysmith Intro, 51 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Victoria Intro, 25 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Whistler Intro, 18 reviews, 33 photos
- Granada Intro, 18 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hornby Island Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vancouver Island Intro, 20 reviews, 15 photos