"Medford Oregon" Medford by edgarhee
Medford Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 13 photos
My home town is Medford, Oregon (usa) a small metropolitain area in southern Oregon. We are in an inland valley very close to the boarder with California.
We are near the Rogue River (rafting) and the Cascade and Siskiyou mountain ranges (hiking and cross country skiing). We are surrounded by farmland and orchards (bike riding).
- In a nutshell:It is home.
Crater Lake is Oregon's only National Park. Winter is a special time to experience the park. The road around the rim is... more travel advice
edgarhee's Related Pages
Medford Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Medford Oregon"
- "MikeyO's new Medford Page"
- "Passing through Medford along I-5"
- "musicteacher's new Medford Page"
- "Medford, Oregon"
- "AussieKitten's Medford Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Medford
- Hotels in Medford
- Transportation in Medford
- Nightlife in Medford
- Restaurants in Medford
- Shopping in Medford
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Medford
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Medford?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Medford
Top 5 Pages
- Helsinki Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yorkshire Dales National Park Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Idaho Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Banff National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Medford Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.