"Let's just call it Leamington" Top 5 Page for this destination Royal Leamington Spa by easyoar

Royal Leamington Spa Travel Guide: 108 reviews and 171 photos

Although this is officially named Royal Leamington Spa, most people just refer to it as Leamington. It has some very unusual things to see, not least this fountain of a parachute! To find out more, see the tips...

• In a nutshell:Interesting to place to visit for a few hours
  • Last visit to Royal Leamington Spa: Sep 2005
  • Intro Updated Oct 26, 2005

• Sep 3, 2010 at 3:41 PM

I just returned from Lidice and made sure I also visited the church where the paratroopers died. The fountain in London was new information to me. thanks!

• deecat's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2006 at 12:40 PM

Andy...always a delight to read your cleverly written tips. Gotta say that I have, indeed, seen some pretty aggressive swans who were not being provoked. Perhaps it's an American trait! Interesting, informative work.

• mazzap's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2006 at 3:07 PM

Fairly close to my home town but somewhere I don't think I've visited! So, do you visit that Royal Pump Room 'regularly'? Marion x.

• b1bob's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2006 at 11:24 AM

Nice job. I have a buddy from Leamington.

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Oct 26, 2005 at 12:56 PM

You packed a lot in in a few hours - Great history with excellent pictures enjoyed my virtual visit

• Pete.Gibson's Profile Photo
    Oct 19, 2005 at 8:57 AM

Interersted to read your Leamington Spa pages as I come from the area, now live in Coventry, The queen Victoria statue outside the town hall was also Moved off its Base by a Bomb during the last war

• hekate's Profile Photo
    Oct 16, 2005 at 12:31 PM

I am always surprised by the fact that you can find obelisks all around the globe :) wonderful pictures, Andy... especially the ones of the Hibiscus and the swans

• starship's Profile Photo
    Oct 15, 2005 at 8:08 PM

Fascinating story about Heydrich and the Czech parachutists and their connection to Leamington. Also impressed with the info. you gave on the other sights there as well! Excellent page!

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Oct 11, 2005 at 1:50 PM

The story of Heydrich's death and the resulting Nazi retribution is well known, but I never knew about the Czech parachutists who carried out the attack, nor of the Czech Parachute Fountain in Royal, opps, in Leamington. -- Interesting new page!

Badges & Stats in Royal Leamington Spa

Have you been to Royal Leamington Spa?

Latest Activity in Royal Leamington Spa