"Paris, France" Paris by easyoar
Paris Travel Guide: 22,736 reviews and 56,246 photos
Paris is a lovely City. Compared to many, it feels fresh and clean and it has a huge number of sites to see, The list of world famous sites it has start to roll of the tongue without even trying. The Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame, Sacre Coeur, Moulin Rouge and many more.
The only real down side of Paris is that it is not a cheap place to visit, but then neither are many European Capital Cities. I guess one of the reasons that London always feels relatively cheap to me in comparison is that I live close enough that a day trip in is very easy, and so there are no hotel overheads. My experience of Parisian Hotels is that for the money you pay, you get very little, and the star ratings in Paris are perhaps more generously given to hotels than they would be elsewhere.
- Pros:Beautiful City with Amazing Sites
- Cons:Quite Expensive
- In a nutshell:Justifiably a Must-see City
Place Igor Stravinsky is located righ alongside the Pompidou centre and definitely should not be missed if you are in... more travel advice
The Palais de Chaillot is a good place to sit and watch the world go by. There tend to be skateboarders and skaters, and... more travel advice
easyoar's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "PARIS POUR LA CULTURE!"
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "The charm of Paris stays in its History"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 23 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 38 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
- Commented on one of Mariajoy's Paris travel pages
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "RE: RE: Where is Gibraltar?"
- Wrote a Review Place Igor Stravinsky about Fontaine Stravinsky - Stravinsky Fountain in Paris Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Place Igor Stravinsky"
- updated a Paris Travel Page "Paris, France"
Photos in ParisSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 210 reviews, 221 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 64 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination French Polynesia Intro, 68 reviews, 66 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Tenerife Intro, 64 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Easter Island Intro, 53 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Segovia Intro, 46 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moorea Intro, 37 reviews, 39 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nicosia Intro, 37 reviews, 39 photos
- Kimmeridge Intro, 37 reviews, 39 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tahiti Intro, 32 reviews, 32 photos