Chin-men by easyoar

Chin-men Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 24 photos

• millablake's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2006 at 3:51 AM

E has a stick, but A looks very suave. I have a feeling i should leave the others for Jen... heh.

• jenniferchin's Profile Photo
    Apr 22, 2006 at 8:25 PM

Heard that you were productive in Spain, recently .... so where are my new choices ? :-ppp

• ChristinaNest's Profile Photo
    Apr 8, 2006 at 6:10 AM

haha, prime 1860 vintage, for your friend it must have been so hard to choose.. too bad I didn't get to know such fine gentlemen when in Spain :(

• Carmela71's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2005 at 9:47 AM

Lo mejorcito de España en una foto ;-)))) Hope we get better ones in Puerto Banus... But if not I will go for A

• Beach_dog's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2005 at 8:53 AM

Hahaha... I think Jenn would love B. He looks so cool in his sunglasses and I´m sure she goes for coolguys. Mind you if that lot were any cooler they would be dead :o)

• Kaynisa's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2005 at 11:23 AM

hahaha that's hilarious... i think she'll definitely go for A and F.. which F aahha for me to know for her to find out *winks* cheers good take!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2005 at 1:14 PM

Haha! I don't know which one but I like comments of others a lot :-)))

• Confucius's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2005 at 4:02 AM

It's obviously "E".... He's the only Spanish bloke not hiding his crotch from the photographer, and that cane comes in handy for reaching jackfruits back in Malaysia.

• ukirsari's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2005 at 11:58 AM

@rie would like to say "have a nice weekend" for andy and family!!!! nighty night :)

• mizzzthanggg's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2005 at 5:56 PM

hahhhahhaaaa!!! ;-D too funneee... oh dear... B and C!!!! looks like they still have some more mileage in them vintage cars ;))) great one, andy!!

Badges & Stats in Chin-men

Have you been to Chin-men?

Latest Activity in Chin-men