"Iona" Iona by Cockleshell
Iona Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 85 photos
Went to Mull for Easter and stayed a whole day on this tiny island. I arrived by taking the long and very hilly and winding high road through the centre of Mull (I now can see why they use it for the annual Mull car rally!) I then took the short ferry to Iona. If you have the time you could then take a small boat to Staffa. Beautiful part of the world.
- Pros:Amazing red rocks on the white beaches
- Cons:Didn't quite make it to the top of that hill!
- In a nutshell:So glad I got there
Cockleshell's Related Pages
Iona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "the cradle of Scotland's christianity"
- "CHRISTIANITY COMES TO NORTHERN BRITAIN"
- "Spiritual and Peaceful"
- "Isle of Iona"
- "The Isle of Iona"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Iona
- Hotels in Iona
- Transportation in Iona
- Restaurants in Iona
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Iona
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Iona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Iona
Top 10 Pages
- State of Kerala Intro, 34 reviews, 40 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 16 reviews, 32 photos
- South Korea Intro, 2 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Lebanon Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
- Western Isles Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portpatrick Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Laos Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue