"Home Sweet Home" stressball's Profile
I moved to Geneva in August 2003 with my husband, Jeff. I am originally from New Jersey, USA. We moved here not knowing what to expect, and found that there is a whole world to explore. We have been very lucky to be in Geneva since it is very centrally located in Europe. We have been traveling through out Europe to experience so many things. Although our time here will be brief (3yrs), we plan to see much more. As for Geneva itself, it is a beautiful and clean city and a great place to live.
Living in Geneva...It's great to live here, but it would be best if you spoke the language. Even if you just try, the people that live here appreciate it. Even if it's just 'bonjour' or 'merci.'
If you come here for a vacation, be aware that there are only a few things to see in Geneva. But there are so many things that you can see that are very close to Geneva. It is a great place to start your vacation if you plan to visit many places in Europe since the airport is close to the city and the low cost airlines fly to many cities throughout Europe..
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 78 Reviews
- 75 Photos
- 10 Countries
- 17 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- stressball and JimKnopf are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Bern Forum "Bern on Good Friday"
- Wrote a Review Jardin Botanique...Botanical Gardens about Botanical Garden in Geneva Things to Do
- updated a Berlin Travel Page "Berlin....A Modern City"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Berlin....A Modern City"
- Commented on one of whitecliff62's Marmaris travel pages
updated their Profile Page "Home Sweet Home"
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Geneva Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Rome Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Prague Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Hilton Head Island Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Monaco Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Saint-Cergue Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos