"Great Country! Bad Weather!" Fredensborg by celsomollo
Fredensborg Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 27 photos
I guess I'm out of lucky on my stay in Denmark.
It's been the coldest and the most rainy summer in 25 years as they say.
That said I have to tell that Denmark is a beautiful country with awesome castles and great people.
I?ve visited Fredensborg Castle and its beutiful garden. Frederiksborg Museum, it was once a castle now Museum of Ntional History and Kronborg Castle, which was the inpiration for Hamlet's Castle.
I've also been in Copenhagen on a very shot sightseeing visit, I could see that it is a wonderful city hopefully the weather gives me a break in I can spend a day there.
- Pros:Beautiful Castles
- In a nutshell:Check the weather forecast before coming!
I visited this place a couple of times with my Danish friends and I couldn't get anough of it. Looking at the palace and... more travel advice
celsomollo's Related Pages
Fredensborg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Great Country! Bad Weather!"
- "Fredensborg Slot -- Royal Family's Summer Home"
- "Summerpalace of the Danish Royal family!"
- "FREDENSBORG, DENMARK"
- "Fredensborg Castle and Lake Esrum"
- "My visit to Fredensborg"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fredensborg
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Fredensborg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fredensborg
Photos in FredensborgSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Quebec Intro, 3 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos
- Guangxi Zhuangzu Zizhiqu Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Beijing Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Avignon Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mococa Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Toronto Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- United States of America Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Fredensborg Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos