"Tokyo DisneySea" Top 5 Page for this destination Chiba by Wild_Orchid
Chiba Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 120 photos
Having visited Disneyland at Anaheim, California and Paris Disneyland, I was eager to try something new and different. With just one day to spare, we chose to visit Tokyo DisneySea rather than Tokyo Disneyland. We also chose to visit on a Friday, as we were informed that the resorts tended to be more crowded at the weekends. Indeed, there were not many people at the park, and we managed to get to all the rides that we wanted without having to queue at all. In fact, we managed to ride some of our favourites more than once.
So, what is it like at this Park? Unlike at Disneyland, where the emphasis is on rides, here, it is more on scenery and on-going live entertainment.
Well, what are you waiting for? Come on in and take a look!
As the Tag-Line Goes:
Where Imagination and Adventure Set Sail
The World in one Place-at the entrance of Tokyo DisneySea.
Porto Paradiso - a fantastic show at the Mediterranean Harbour.
- Pros:Beautiful Authentic looking sets & beautiful scenery, excellent live shows
- Cons:Not that many rides for adults
- In a nutshell:I had a great time!
One of the activities that many young teenage Japanese girls seem to enjoy at DisneySea is tracking down their favourite... more travel advice
The Disney Transit Steamers bound for the Mediterranean Harbour begin their journey here. Take note that the steamers do... more travel advice
Wild_Orchid's Related Pages
Chiba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tokyo DisneySea"
- "Tokyo Disneyland & Tokyo Disney Sea"
- "Hi. I was in Shinsho Temple in the beginning of th"
- "Chiba Ken, Japan"
- "Chiba ?@?ç—t"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chiba
- Hotels in Chiba
- Transportation in Chiba
- Nightlife in Chiba
- Restaurants in Chiba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chiba
- 11 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Chiba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chiba
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo Intro, 57 reviews, 106 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 48 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cameron Highlands Intro, 29 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Selangor Intro, 36 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Terengganu Intro, 29 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuching Intro, 32 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kota Kinabalu Intro, 26 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Johor Intro, 28 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hanoi Intro, 28 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ipoh Intro, 21 reviews, 49 photos