"Vibrant Hong Kong" Hong Kong by Wild_Orchid

Hong Kong Travel Guide: 8,370 reviews and 20,332 photos

Times Square

Times Square is among the better known shopping malls in the Causeway Bay area. If you are tired of shopping in the malls, why not check out the shops along Russell Street, Matheson Street and Percival Street in and around this mall. All the major brands such as Giordano, Bossini, Elle, U2, etc. are represented here. If you get hungry after all that shopping, there are numerous noodle & coffee shops around here too.

• In a nutshell:It's exciting! Feel the buzz!!
  • Last visit to Hong Kong: Sep 2005
  • Intro Written Sep 11, 2005

• airasia's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2007 at 6:54 PM

hey D sekejab ada, sekejab tak ada like biskut. Hye how was the ride to Gold Coast via airasia X. Was the plane comfy ?

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2007 at 6:00 PM

ღ •:*¨`*:• Hello! Dear D >:D< •:*¨`*:•ღ

• kyoub's Profile Photo
    May 15, 2006 at 6:01 PM

Roast Pidgeon? I don't think so!! So it is a place to shop til you drop?

• Confucius's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2006 at 3:57 PM

Hong Kong is great for lepak! Many of the buildings are connected with skywalks, so you can walk to the mall without stepping outside. "Kon Chou Ngau Hor" is also one of my favorite Cantonese dishes, and I love staying at the Park Lane Hotel!

• Dec 16, 2005 at 6:28 AM

What can I say? The food here looks divine! Yes, I do love Hong Kong. Thanks for visiting my Guangzhou page. I loved my my hotel in this part of the world!:)

• Levente_D's Profile Photo
    Oct 12, 2005 at 6:26 PM

HK is speciall! More unique than S'pore .. more Asian ... breathtaking Sky Line on Hong Kong Island and great shopping in Kowloon ... I loved HK as well!

• JoelWillTravel's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2005 at 12:53 AM

What a fantastic city Hong Kong is! Greetings from the UK and happy travels! Joel

• backpackerbaby's Profile Photo
    Sep 15, 2005 at 11:29 AM

oh! u were in HK last week?! finally we can see your photos with HK as the background : ) hope u'll come again!

• robertgaz's Profile Photo
    Sep 11, 2005 at 9:10 PM

I half expected to see a jolly man in a red suit ho ho hoi-ng over hong kong :-)

Wild_Orchid

“... not seeking new lands, but seeing with new eyes”

Badges & Stats in Hong Kong

Have you been to Hong Kong?

Latest Activity in Hong Kong