"Sunway Lagoon Theme Park" Top 5 Page for this destination Petaling Jaya by Wild_Orchid

Petaling Jaya Travel Guide: 290 reviews and 425 photos

Sunway Lagoon

At Sunway Lagoon, the fun & adventure never stops. A theme park that is popular with children, teenagers and adults alike, this park is where you go to feel the sun and Feel the Fun.

I took a Friday afternoon off to bring the kids here to beat the crowds. There were a surprising number of tourists about, but yes, we beat the crowd and there were only limited queues for the rides.

What a fun afternoon out!

• Pros:It's all about having fun!
  • In a nutshell:No matter whether you're Young or Old, there's Something for Everyone!
  • Last visit to Petaling Jaya: Mar 2005
  • Intro Updated Mar 26, 2005

• SUN_69's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2007 at 7:00 AM

The original stall owner has given up the business at 20/7. One of his staff opened one at 20/14 under "Foo Chow" Chicken Stall...I think. I gave up hunting for it after 30 mins, but drove by it sfter lunch.

• robertgaz's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2007 at 10:15 PM

Thanks for letting us know that the Shuang Siew's got a new view!

• bpacker's Profile Photo
    Apr 6, 2006 at 5:02 AM

The satay looks very good leh!! Is this joint far from town?

• spgood301's Profile Photo
    Mar 7, 2006 at 6:00 PM

What a great day out, Orchid...in fact, I think I felt some water splash on me. Felt good too :-)

• ellielou's Profile Photo
    Feb 20, 2006 at 6:01 PM

"malaysian grilled meat on a stick," I am sooooo there! Look forward to meeting up...and chowing down! (and sharing our stories like mad!)

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Sep 18, 2005 at 10:13 AM

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you , Happy birthday to Orchid, Happy birthday to you. >:D: :x :)

• Bangkokjoe's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2005 at 5:57 AM

...lucky thing. In PJ I get stuck in the Eastin. Oh it is pants! Wish for Sunway instead. (sometimes in Out of Africa on the beers). In Eastin now... oh good grief.

• benazer's Profile Photo
    Aug 4, 2005 at 6:28 PM

Petaling Jaya looks very nice, So interesting like all your pages.

• Orkaena's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2005 at 7:49 PM

Playing again? This time I should say that your kids are definitely beautiful.

• DaDrifter's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2005 at 6:06 AM

Ice Kachang, Satay Arnab, Satay Rusa, Satay Perut ... yummmm ... you have my attention. Love the cute intro picture.

Wild_Orchid

“... not seeking new lands, but seeing with new eyes”

Badges & Stats in Petaling Jaya

Have you been to Petaling Jaya?