Kota Kinabalu Transportation Tips by Wild_Orchid Top 5 Page for this destination
Kota Kinabalu Transportation: 99 reviews and 140 photos
With Air Asia, everyone can fly!
Getting to Kota Kinabalu is easier than ever before. The discount airline Air Asia which is based in Malaysia, offers good rates on Tues, Wed and Thursdays. Weekend rates are a little higher and you may check their website for more details.
Travelling domestically via MAS is also a good option. With domestic flights, you can get 50% discounts using the Supersaver Economy option. However, this fare is not refundable and cannot be changed after the booking is made and ticket issued. A better, more flexible option is the Group Fare for 3 people travelling at the same time.
Other Contact: Malaysian Airlines
More Reviews (25)
- See All Some hot Beach Action (although there's...
- Local Dances
- Fish Attack!
- See All Gayana Island-Chilling Out
Wild_Orchid's Related Pages
Kota Kinabalu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kota Kinabalu"
- "Malaysian Borneo"
- "KK (as it is commonly known)"
- "SABAH & KOTA KINABALU"
- "Of Mountains,Islands & Headhunters. Don't miss it!"
- "KK Has It All!"
- "Kota Kinabalu"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kota Kinabalu
- Hotels in Kota Kinabalu
- Transportation in Kota Kinabalu
- Nightlife in Kota Kinabalu
- Restaurants in Kota Kinabalu
- Shopping in Kota Kinabalu
- Warnings and Dangers in Kota Kinabalu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kota Kinabalu
- 26 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 60 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Kota Kinabalu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kota Kinabalu
- Posted in Travel Phuket Forum "Re: Any Good Restaurant to..."
- updated a Kota Kinabalu Travel Page "Of Mountains,Islands & Headhunters. Don't miss it!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Al fresco, Fresh Seafood AT SEDCO"
- Commented on one of WStat's Kota Kinabalu travel pages
- Wrote a Review Some hot Beach Action (although there's no beach) in Kota Kinabalu Nightlife
Photos in Kota KinabaluSee All Photos (44)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo Intro, 57 reviews, 106 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 48 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cameron Highlands Intro, 29 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Selangor Intro, 36 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Terengganu Intro, 29 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuching Intro, 32 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kota Kinabalu Intro, 26 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Johor Intro, 28 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hanoi Intro, 28 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ipoh Intro, 21 reviews, 49 photos
- Manukan Island- 11 Reviews, 46 Photos
- Poring Hot Spring- 13 Reviews, 20 Photos
- Gaya Street- 8 Reviews, 25 Photos
- Lok Kawi Wildlife Park- 5 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Canopy Walk- 6 Reviews, 16 Photos
- Tanjung Aru Beach- 8 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Signal Hill- 11 Reviews, 25 Photos
- Jesselton Point Waterfront- 3 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Sabah Museum- 5 Reviews, 22 Photos
- Mamutik Island- 3 Reviews, 12 Photos
See All Kota Kinabalu Things to Do